Friday, September 19, 2008

Dreams

Dreams (In no way forgotten)

End all hate towards one another
And let’s begin to walk alongside our sisters and brothers
Honoring mother and father figures
Keeping the strive and hope alive
Let us do away with ignorant pride
Set aside a time to reflect
on the lives of those that have died

Upholding empathy and compassion
For all, trusting in better days
Together we can sum solutions

God is the only weapon I brandish against hatred
So let us thrust forward
With stern confidence in our guidance
That we can make it

Knowledge and compression
Is worth more then silver and gold
Behold, and search your heart
There the wonders will unfold
Let no one tell you negative
For they are the ones
Who do not want see you do your best
You’re beautiful
Keep telling yourself that if no one does
For you are the kings and queens of 2day and 2morrow
Let no one steal your treasures
And tell you, that you don’t measure

I vision tomorrow, but see 2day
I live 2day to see tomorrow
I close my eye a dream takes flight
Lifting me from heartfelt sorrow
I awake and start to pray
Asking merely for the light to guide my way
I understand that life goes on

But in no way are you and your dreams forgotten.

No comments: